Recently on my mind: Dun lose weight.

Previous Posts

Archives

More Bloggers


My CaReLeSs WhIsPeR-Think UNIT TRUST, Think Agnes

Sunday, December 03, 2006
Teary Epidemic
Teary epidemic yesterday at work in Personnel Management. (Last day b4 the new rganization takes place on Mon) Eva came out from my manager’s room with red eyes. After lunch, I passed a letter to my managers and had a lil chat with her, but I managed to walked out from her room red eyed too b4 I went back to my seat and cried hahaha.

Eva went in to see the manager again in the noon, when she came out, I asked her “did she tell you I went to see her juz now?” Eva wanted to answer me, but b4 she can say the first word, she turned away, crying, then I started crying also. Both of us were crying at our seats, then Eva said to me and the other clerk..

Eva: "Nx time you 2 must jaga diri, I can't take care of you 2 anymore.."

The clerk then started to cry, aiyoooo! So 3 of us ended up crying. The whole section nangis-nangis. We couldn't care who was looking at us, coz we know everyone was damn sad coz of the break up of the department. It was a sad day at work. My manager came to Eva's place and told her not to cry, I saw my manager, I also cried. What the heck man? I can hear Eva and the clerk crying, can you imagine the atmosphere? We couldn't even look at each other, you see my face, you'll cry, I see your face, I'll cry. Terrible. You can imagine how close we are and how strong we are as a training team.

Eva then typed an email to us two, expressing her gratitude..aiseh..macam mana nak stop crying, I ask you!

Another colleague who needs to finish up the new organization chart was so stressed out that she also cried at the back.

We all had a dinner gathering as a department after work. It was at Bonani (Indian food) Melaka Raya. Food was great! Then Eva needs to ciao early, so she went to the manager and hugged her, Eva left the restaurant crying again. The scene was so touching, some of us cried again.

After the dinner, a few of us went to Friend's Café. There, we talked about Cubic and needless to say, we cried again. It was a very sudden news to me and the clerk, we kenot accept the fact that we will be having a new supervisor. And she is not Eva. We thought after the restructuring, we will still be under Eva. Besides, Eva cant accept the fact too.

To me, the restructuring is a wise decision. My COO has a plan for me but I juz tak sampai hati la. I have been with my supervisor for one year adi. Everyday we will talk about our work, sometimes bitch about things (oops). Eventhough we will still be in the same department, but its somewhat diff adi.

Gosh, I gotta stop. I'm getting emotional again.

Post a Comment